Assistant Project Superintendent
The Assistant Project Superintendent’s responsibilities include assisting the Project Superintendent with the overall, day-to-day supervision of field-related construction activities for one or more commercial construction projects.
- Act as the JDL representative for off-hours work
- Run lower-skilled JDL projects in the field such as paint and carpet projects
- Assist with protection while setting up JDL projects
- Assist with non-union trash-outs
- Act as the JDL representative on the job site while the Project Superintendent is off site.
- Act as the JDL representative on projects while the Project Superintendent is on vacation under direct supervision of the lead Superintendent
- Assist with the setup of each job site to include Information Boards and MSDS data safety sheets for the project
- Assist the Project Superintendent when scope is missed or unknown scope is determined on a project in order to correct the issue
- Assist with punch list items
- Learn how to read drawings, stacking and scheduling trades and other Superintendent responsibilities.
- Complete OSHA training
- Administer the safety program at the job site to reduce JDL risk of incidents and cost
- Be in charge of co-ops/interns to day-to-day needs
- Report concerns he/she may see at different job locations to Senior Management, e.g., job safety or cleanliness concerns
- 2-3 years experience
- Knowledge of safety procedures
- Experience in high-end corporate tenant interiors, renovations, build-outs
- Project experience in commercial interior renovation
- OSHA training desirable
- MA CSL desirable – JDL has training opportunities available
Working at JDL Corporate Interiors, Inc. is a unique experience unrivaled in the industry. We consider our employees the winning strategy in our company’s success. JDL Corporate Interiors, Inc. Project Estimators work on extraordinary and cutting-edge projects with elite local clients that seek us for our expertise.
We offer very competitive benefits, including:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, & Dental)
- Retirement Plan (401k, Roth)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Flexible Spending accounts for commuting, child care and senior care
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks